Specially selected mix of 6 arid zone arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi species in an inert substrate
- Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi = 3%
- Glomus coronatum (BEG 134)
- Glomus deserticola (BFG 173)
- Glomus intraradices (BFG 110)
- Glomus mosseae (BEG 198)
- Glomus microaggregatune (BEG 56)
- Glomus geosporum (BEG 199)
125 gm/ 250 gm
Forms a secondary root system radiating from colonized plant roots into the surrounding soil, thereby increasing the nutrient transfer.
Increases the active absorption surface of the root system by several hundred times
Helps plants to retrieve water and nutrients from much larger volumes of soil, particularly phosphates in arid soils with high P sorption
Reduces transplant stress & mortality ; provides greater tolerance towards salt and drought
Improves tolerance to root pathogens, including bacteria & nematodes.
Other products you may like
error: Content is protected !!