- A Phosphorous based product
- Colourless, crystalline powder and hygroscopic in nature
- Unique property of ambimobility (movement in both xylem & phloem)
- Ambimobility permits K-phonic to be applied to foliage or tree trunks to control root diseases
- Complex Potassium salt of Phosphonic Acid with polymerized phosphorous = 98%
- Inert compounds = 2%
K– phonic helps very effectively to control diseases caused by oomycetes (Downy mildew, Phytophthora and Pythium).
It is an excellent product for controlling root-rot diseases when applied preventively.
It has the unique property of ambimobility (movement in both xylem and phloem).
Ambimobility permits K-Phonic to be applied to foliage or tree trunks in order to control root diseases.
Other products you may like
error: Content is protected !!